Yoga Teacher Training
This is a 200 hour yoga teacher training course to mould professional yoga teachers of the Sivasooya yoga techniques. Sivasoorya yoga school is affiliated with the Government of Kerala, India, and has established itself as one of the authentic and well discilined yoga schools in south india. After completion of the course and examination of Y.T.T.C we will provide a Yoga Alliance International certificate whcih is valued all over the world.
- Yogic Science Curriculum: Rigorous and disciplined.
- Objective of the course: Basic and Advance Theoretical and Practical aspects of yoga.
- Nature of the course: Residential and intensive.
- Classroom based learning: The world class YTTC standard.
- Global standard: Registered school with Yoga Alliances international , Yoga federations of other leading Yoga associations and registered with the government of India.
- Course Fee: Includes admission fee, tuition, all course material, European standard accommodation and food.
- Eligibility: Should speak and write English language fluently.
- Accomplishments: previous experience in yoga must.
What do you get
- A well-rounded curriculum: 84 Hatha Yoga asanas, yogic philosophy, anatomy and much more
- Expert teaching skills, proper instruction, correction and modification techniques
- A worldwide accredited certification
- A chance to study well reputed and traditional yoga ashram in India
- Complete guidance for starting your own yoga school / yoga studio
- Variety of Theory: Asana benefits physically, Asana benefits psychologically, Asana benefits spiritually, Kriya yoga benefits physical, mental, spiritual, Patanjali yoga Sutras, Nine yoga Sutras, Hathayoga pradeepika , Bhagavathgeetha, Different paths of yoga – Raja yoga, Karma yoga, Jnana yoga and Bhakthi yoga, Human Anatomy and Physiology, Rajas, Thamas, Sattvic, Mantra teaching, The science of prana and its applications, Chakra and channels, Mudras and Bandhas, Basic Ayurveda,Yoga and Ayurveda, Vegetarian cooking.
- Variety of Practical Yoga: Hatha yoga asanas basic and advanced, Kriya yoga basic and advanced, Kundalini yoga, Kallori yoga, Ashtanga yoga,Vinyasa Yoga, Asanas correction for individual students, Meditation techniques, Teaching methodology (Asana), Teaching methodogy (Kriyas), Practical mantra chanting.
Why people choose Sivasoorya Ashram ?
- One of the oldest yoga school in India (a rare and unique centre).
- Registered yoga school with Yoga Alliance International.
- Strong research and yoga development Ashram.
- Wide rang of yoga techniques, Hatha yoga, Viniyasa yoga, Ashtangayoga, kriya yoga, Kallori yoga, Kundalini yoga and meditations.
- Biggest reference list in India and abroad.
- Sivasooya yoga centres around the world.
- Delicious organic and Ayurvedic food.
- Kerala, is the exotic mixture of nature, is preferred by God as His own country and become on of the ten paradises in the world.
- Ashram located in front of Arabian Sea and close (4.5km) to world famous beach Kovalam.
- Wide range of healing techniques (Kriyas).
- A panoramic sea view and landscaping view from the Ashram.
- Very highly professional teaching method.
- A blessed weather in Kerala known as gods own country. ( no hot no cold all the season)
- A well developed Ayurveda and Panchakarma clinic in our Ashram with professional doctors and therapist.
- Guru Raviji, also known among his students and practitioners as Guru Raviji, has been practicing yoga for the past 25 years and that too in the Himalayan tradition. His long years of meditation and dedication have earned him worldwide reputation, especially in his contributions to Kriya Yoga. He mastered this as a result of his spiritual practices and journeys with the great sages and seers. He serves as the General Secretary of the Yoga Teachers Association in South India. He is also the Director of the Sivasoorya Yoga School, which has been catering to the cause of dissemination of the various facets of Yoga for nearly 25 years. He is the founder and Director of the Sivasoorya Ashram.
- Guru Raviji is the main teacher of the 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training courses . He has over 25 years of teaching experience and is registered as experienced yoga teacher with more than 60,000 hours of teaching experience. He has taught/mentored over 4000 yoga teachers from all over the world. Raviji is born and raised in India. His education of yoga and Vedic philosophy started at his young age.
- Guru Raviji has also mastered Yoga Meditation, Psychotherapy, Counseling and Palmistry. His in-depth knowledge in these fields has helped him in designing unique holistic approaches to the courses and training sessions in and outside the country over the years.
- Raviji has travelled to almost all the major countries in the world, engaging himself in Yoga training and psychotherapy sessions to his students and disciples. He has also established branches of his Centre in a few European countries as well.
DETAILS OF COURSE FEES
- FOOD AND ACCOMODATION Euro550Maintains international standard
Strictly provides Vegetarian and Ayurvedic food
- TUTION FEES INCLUDING THEORY AND PRACTICAL Euro660Including Ayurvedic studies
Ayurveda studies is essential for better yogic life
- Caution Money Euro15Cash deposits are not refundable
- Examination Fee Euro25Including stationeries
Examination at the end of the course
- Charitable Fund Euro10To help the destitute
Situated at the southern tip of India in front of Arabian Sea, Kovalam, Kerala, popularly known as God’s Own Country, the Ashram stands out as a distinct, beautiful and prominent international tourist centre. Approximately 4kms away from Kovalam and 12kms away from Trivandrum International Airport is the quiet village of Thiruvallom, a place of extremely harmonious scenic beauty. Our Ashram, dedicated to Yoga, Ayurveda and Indian art forms, is located in this blessed holy spot. The locality is bordered on one side by the Arabian Sea and covered with coconut trees all around, giving the whole place the appearance of a green carpet. One can experience the charm and magnificence of the colors of the sunset here and get the feeling of being elevated to world of sublime peace.
- FOOD AND ACCOMODATION Euro550Maintains international standard
DAILY SCHEDULED PROGRAM
- 06.00 Mantra chanting
- 06.30 Meditation
- 07.00 Asanas
- 08.30 Kriyas
- 09.15 Psychic meditation
- 09.30 Breakfast
- 10.00 Karmayoga
- 11.00 Theory class
- 01.00 Lunch
- 02.30 Selfstudy and group practice, homework
- 04.00 Asanas, Kriyas, Meditation and Mantra Chanting.
- 07.00 Dinner
Note: All rooms maintain international standards as far as service and cleanliness are concerned. They are attached with washroom facilities. Please refer Photo gallery During the YTTC course the students will participate in various techniques of spiritual procees to awaken the spiritual energy, and a purification process. The participants will study various philosophical subjects. Our YTTC program will make a student a highly spiritual and professional yoga teacher around the world.
We guarantee the course will give you correct and sufficient knowledge of yoga, yogic philosophy, proper teaching skills and enough practical training to teach others with ease and confidence.