Ayurveda and Yoga therapy Course in Kerala
The Ayurveda Healing Ashram, run by the traditionally well reputed Noorani Ayurvedic family, has a reputation of nearly 100 years and provides certified training courses in Panchakarma and Yoga Therapy also special Nutrition and Cooking Courses, and Beauty Care Training Courses. . We are here to help you understand the scientific aspects of Ayurveda and its practical knowledge, with the assistance of specially qualified professionals, doctors, philosophers, scholars and therapists.
What do you get:
One of the best things that the Ayurveda Healing Ashram has to offer is the broad range of courses it offers. The two weeks and four weeks Ayurveda and Yoga therapy training courses are very intensive and covers a broad range of topics including the client’s lifestyle and health, how to diagnose the client, and how to treat them using Ayurveda techniques based on the symptoms presented. The participants will learn how to use herbal oil and natural products to treat their clients and give the best Ayurveda therapies available. The courses are prepared by top qualified professionals in the field of natural healing.
The school provides the most professional courses in the industry. One-on-one sessions with the instructors lead to better learning situations and improved grades for the students. The setting of the school is very peaceful and away from the hustle and bustle of any distractions from every day city life. This is important for learning the relaxing and healing elements of Ayurveda therapy and will help teach students how to duplicate a peaceful environment later for their clients.
Why our Ayurveda Healing Ashram:
- We have equipped many through our training programs now successfully teaching worldwide.
- All our faculties are highly experienced.
- Guidance & personal attention to every individual.
Especially beneficial for:
This program is exclusively designed and beneficial for foreign nationals who have knowledge of and respect for Ayurveda, and have the desire to experience the richness of the system. We take special care to impart through our programs brief knowledge about the science and philosophy of Ayurveda.
- Introduction to Ayurveda – (Ayurveda Parichaya , history, definition, branches of Ayurveda, allusion from or classical texts, the five elements (Panchabhutas), etc.
- Ayurvedic Physiology (Dosha, Dhatu, Malas), detailed description of Tridoshas, the Seven Physical Structures (Dhatus), natural wastes and its functions (Malas), biological fire (Agni), metabolic error (Ama).
- Ayurvedic nutrition and cooking (Ahara Vigyan), dietetics, dietetics according to constitution, Ayurvedic recipies.
- Body constitution (Prakriti), how to analyse Prakriti, characteristic features of each constitution, do’s and don’ts according to constitution.
|The curriculum in brief
- Ayurveda massages
- Different types of massages in Ayurveda
- Pachakarma Therapies
- Uses of Panchakarma Therapies
- Vatha, Pitha & Kapha doshas
- Basics of Ayurveda
- Marma’s of human body
- Steps in massages
- Various types of treatments
- Preparation of kizhi
- Preparation of herbal steam
- Preparation of Herbal bath.
- Various oils for Shirodhara
- Uses of various oils in massage.
- Different Panchakarma therapies
- Steps in Panchakarma therapies.
- Uses of Panchakarma therapies
- Preparation of beauty pack.
- Head massage.
- Face massage.
- Full body massage – Uzhichil.
- Special back massage.
- Preparation of kizhi.
- Njavara kizhi.
- Foot massage.
- Marma massage.
- Udwarthanam – powder massage.
- Herbal steam.
- Kadi Vasti.
- Nadee Swethanam.
- Herbal facial.
- Ksheera Dhuma.
|6: 00 am
||Yoga therapy, meditation, Kriya and Yoga mind therapy
||Ayurveda and Yoga theory classes
||Ayurveda practical section
||Ayurveda practical section
Situated at the southern tip of India in front of Arabian Sea, Kovalam, Kerala, popularly known as God’s Own Country, the Ashram stands out as a distinct, beautiful and prominent international tourist centre. Approximately 4kms away from Kovalam and 12kms away from Trivandrum International Airport is the quiet village of Thiruvallom, a place of extremely harmonious scenic beauty. Our Ashram, dedicated to Yoga, Ayurveda and Indian art forms, is located in this blessed holy spot. The locality is bordered on one side by the Arabian Sea and covered with coconut trees all around, giving the whole place the appearance of a green carpet. One can experience the charm and magnificence of the colors of the sunset here and get the feeling of being elevated to world of sublime peace.
14 days course fee 750 Euro
28 days course fee 1100 Euro
The course fee for the Ayurveda and Yoga therapy course covers all tuition fee, accommodation, three vegetarian food per day, and the training manual.
To apply and register for the Ayurveda and Yoga Therapy Course fill out the application form and send it by email. For more details on the registration process please visit our registration page.
Please note: Available places in courses are limited and are always likely to get filled up quickly. So it is necessary to apply in time to assure your seat.
We welcome students of all age, background and beliefs. Kindly consider the following factors before applying:
- You should possess a sincere desire to work hard, adapt and grow beyond your comfort zone.
- You should be mentally and physically fit to follow the guidelines given during the course.
- Basic understanding of English language is essential for communication purpose.
- Patient with serious ailments and pregnant women are dissuaded from taking part in these courses. Such people may kindly contact us for clarifications.
The Ayurveda Healing Ashram meets the international standards. The Ayurveda and Yoga therapy training course and the certification allows you teach worldwide as a professional yoga and Ayurveda therapist. The certification is accredited by STED COUNCIL INDIA and it is also accepted universally.
With our Ayurveda and Yoga Therapy course we guarantee to provide you with accurate and sufficient knowledge of Ayurveda, Yogic philosophy, proper therapy skills and enough practical training to do therapies on others with ease and confidence. We also provide post course support to all our students.