Avail the best Ayurvedic Training courses In Kerala, India
Are you in search of some of the best Ayurvedic training courses in India? If yes, Kerala, a globally acknowledged location for authentic Ayurveda treatments, is the right place. Sivasoorya Ayurveda healing Ashram (affiliation to Scientific and Technical Education council) offers a variety of Certificate courses in Ayurveda with global recognition for aspirants from all across the world.
Why Study Ayurveda?
- Seep into the principles behind magical & renowned Ayurveda therapies
- Experience authentic & traditional perspectives of Ayurveda
- Be in close contact with the best Ayurveda doctors from well-known Ayurveda families
- Learn to make a healthy lifestyle a habit
- Know more about the scientific facts of the therapies you have experienced before
Why choose Sivasoorya Ayurveda Healing Ashram?
- World’s first Ashram with Ayurveda Hospital ambiance managed by renowned Noorani family
- 70 years of experience
- Pioneers in practicing Ayurveda holistic treatment procedures
- Natural ambiance for relaxation and rejuvenation
- Combines traditional and modern science for updated treatment procedures
- All types of Ayurveda treatments from specialists concerned
- Ayurveda professionals with decades of clinical and teaching experience
- Specialized courses to deepen your Ayurvedic education
Sivasoorya Ayurveda Healing Ashram Ayurveda training course features:
- Direct learning from the professors concerned
- Individual attention
- Practical oriented sessions
- Globally accredited certifications
- Personalized courses to fulfill the diverse needs and objectives of aspirants
- Great care to preserve the essence of Ayurveda
- Learning rooms of international standards
- Live training sessions for oil preparation, pulse diagnosis, and a lot more!
It is not possible to enlist our extensive curriculum below. We’ve tried our best to include the maximum details for you to gain an overall idea about the course.
- Introduction to Ayurveda – (Ayurveda Parichaya, history, definition, branches of Ayurveda, allusion from classical texts, the five elements (Panchabhutas), etc.
- Ayurvedic Physiology – (Dosha, Dhatu, Malas), detailed description of Tridoshas, the Seven Physical Structures (Dhatus), natural wastes and their functions (Malas), biological fire (Agni), metabolic error (Ama).
- Ayurvedic nutrition and cooking (Ahara Vigyan)- dietetics, dietetics according to body constitution, healthy Ayurvedic recipes.
- Body constitution (Prakriti)-methods to analyze Prakriti and the characteristic features of each of them, constitution, do’s and don’ts according to the constitution.
Our curriculum in brief:
- Ayurveda massages and types
- Panchakarma Therapies and uses
- Vatha, Pitha & Kapha doshas
- Ayurveda basics
- Marmas of the human body
- Ayurvedic massages -step by step
- Various types of treatments
- Preparation of kizhi, herbal steam, herbal bath, and beauty packs
- Various oils for Shirodhara
- Various oils used for Ayurvedic massages
- Panchakarma therapies in detail
- Massages (head, face, full-body/uzhichil, back, foot, marma, etc.)
- Kizhi preparation (Elakizhi/Podikizhi, Njavara kizhi)
- Powder massage (Udwarthanam)
- Herbal steam.
- Kadi Vasti.
- Nadee Swethanam.
- Herbal facial.
- Ksheera Dhuma.
• 06:00 am – Yoga therapy, meditation, Kriya, and Yoga mind therapy
• 09:00 am – Breakfast
• 09:30 am – Ayurveda and Yoga theory classes
• 11:30 am – Ayurveda practical section
• 01:00 pm – Lunch
• 03:00 pm – Ayurveda practical section
• 07:00 pm – Dinner
• 09:30 pm – Lights off
Ayurveda healing ashram, located at Kovalam, one of the prominent international tourist centers in Kerala will make you relax and rejuvenate. Besides the beauty of Kovalam, our ashram is yet another extremely harmonious experience with lush green coconut plantations.
Our Ashram, dedicated to Yoga, Ayurveda, and Indian art forms, is bordered by the Arabian Sea so that you can experience the charm and magnificence of the sunset colors and feel elevated to a world of sublime peace.
Approximately 4kms away from Kovalam and 12kms away from Trivandrum International Airport in the quiet
village of Thiruvallom, a place of extremely harmonious scenic beauty.?
14 days course fee 750 Euro
28 days course fee 1100 Euro
The course fee includes tuition fee, accommodation, three vegetarian meals/day, and the training manual.
To apply and register for the Ayurveda and Yoga Therapy Course fill out the application form below and send it by email. For more details visit our registration page.
We have limited seats to ensure individual care and attention. Please contact us on time to ensure admission.
We welcome students of all ages, backgrounds, and beliefs.
In order to be successful, be ready to work hard, adapt and come out of your comfort zone.
You should be mentally and physically fit to follow the guidelines given during the course.
We communicate in English. So a basic understanding of the language is essential.
Patients with serious ailments and pregnant women are not advised to join the course. Please contact us with more details if wish to enroll.
The Ayurveda Healing Ashram meets international standards. The Ayurveda
and Yoga therapy training certification enables you to work worldwide as a professional yoga trainer and Ayurveda therapist. The certification is
accredited by STED COUNCIL INDIA and it is also accepted universally.
Our certified professionals gain accurate and sufficient knowledge of Ayurveda, Yogic philosophy, proper therapy skills, and enough practical training experience to perform therapies in the profession. We also provide post-course support to all our students.
Who are eligible?
The Ayurveda training course is for aspirants with basic knowledge human anatomy and common illness like,
- yoga teachers
- massage therapists
- any alternative medical practitioners
We also welcome aspirants even if they do not have any prior knowledge regarding the human body or common illnesses. It just makes the learning process easier. Desire is always at the topper level of qualification to learn something new!