Ayurasana Ayurvedic Treatment Process
In Ayurasana Ayurveda treatment, the patient with back pain will lay down and sitting in five different positions during the treatment process. The doctor will apply specially made medicated oil in the affected area of the patient with back pain. The Ayurveda doctor applies a special pressure treatment to the affected area of the back pain, along with Marma treatment. (Marma is a point in the human body where more than two kinds of tissue convene, including muscles, ligaments, veins, bones, and joints.) Ayurasana treatment is a kind of effective Ayurvedic back pain therapy treatment that gives miraculous effects to patients with severe back pain like slipped disc, disc prolapse, herniated disc, disc bulging and neck pain etc. Ayurasana treatment is a method that completely cures back pain with fourteen days to twenty-one days of treatment.
Panchakarma (Detox) Treatment for Backache
Panchakarma is a renowned treatment in Ayurveda. It is a curative treating method for back pain and a much-suggested treatment for back pain. Panchakarma therapies are widely used for back pain as it gives an amazing experience and relief for people with chronic back pain. Panchakarma has its derivation in Kerala, and it is a finest Kerala Ayurveda treatment for Back Pain.
Kerala Panchakarma : The Five-Action Process
Panchakarma treatment includes a five-step process. It is a detoxifying and purification method. Panchkarma treatments assist patients to evade surgery. The treatment is safe and useful for patients regardless of their age and gender. Panchkarma treatment is 100% natural. As a result, it does not cause any side effects, ache, or uneasiness in the body.
Here is the five-action process of Panchakarma:
1. Nasya (Nasal administration): This is handy for people who are suffering from severe back pain, headaches, sleep disorders, cerebral pain, neurological disorders, and respiratory disorders.
2. Vamana (Therapeutic Vomiting): It helps to throw away the poisons from the body. Vamana is advised for back pain along with asthma, respiratory conditions, chronic cough, skin disease etc.
3. Virechana (Therapeutic Purgation): Virechana is functional for washing out toxins and suggested for skin disorders, lingering fevers, disorders for the liver, etc.
4. Basti (Medicated Decoction and Oil Enema): It uses natural decoctions, such as oils, ghee, or milk to treat the disease. Basti is a more powerful treatment for back pain.
A. Anuvasan Vasti
Anuvasanvasti is an enema therapy which is done using medicated oils. It is one of the panchakarma treatments. The treatment is useful for all lower back pain and lower backache joint disorders.
KsheeraVasti is considered the powerful procedure. It helps with detoxification, improves blood dissemination, supportive to treat osteopenia, drives out poisons from the joints and reduces torment, helps in the revitalization of body tissues, and gives glowing and sound skin.
VaitaranaVasti helps to reinstate the health of the person from the illnesses. Vaitharana denotes Vai (truly) tarini (saving). VaitaranaVasti is practiced to cure back pain or backache, sciatica, arthritis, spinal disorders, Joint pain, etc.
5. KashayaVasti: Kashayavasti indicates that the medicine used is caustic (decoction) or kashaya. It is somewhat bitter in taste and smell. KashayaVasti is practiced to cure neurological ailments, constipation, paralysis, acute backache, herniated disc, slipped disc, prolapsed disc, etc.
Panchakarma treatment improves the mental, physical, and emotional conditions of patients. At the Ayurveda healing ashram, you can receive the best Panchakarma treatment in Kerala. Our Panchakarma treatment plans help you to get relief from acute back pain and chronic back pain.